Hello there, Ira,
I realize that your stay at the Hotel Grillon in Beaune was quite a while ago but I have a question regarding that stay. I have received a reply from the hotel regarding the rooms and rates available. There seems to be quite a discrepancy between the standard double room, the superior double and the twin double. I wonder if the difference is due to the size of the rooms or the quality, or both. Do you recall any details regarding which room you and your Lady Wife may have occupied? Any recollection would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 Vatican City questions
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Garda Land
- 7 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 8 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 11 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 15 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 16 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 17 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 18 Dublin Leap Card
- 19 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 20 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 21 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 22 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 25 Security -- day pack at museums +
Hello there, Ira,