I got an Oyster Card when I got to London, and I know that when I turn it in, I get back my £5 deposit...if I have any unused credit left on my card, is that returned to me as well, or do it just lose it? Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 3 Germany family road trip help!
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 Rouen Tour Companies
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 What do after Bernia Express?
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 13 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 14 First time in London
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 17 Self drive tour companies
- 18 scotland
- 19 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Ischia
- 22 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe