Going to Amsterdam in late September for 4 nights as part of a longer two-week trip. I have almost exclusively stayed in apartments during my past trips to Europe.
I have never been to Amsterdam, and was seeing hotels fill before my eyes for the week of my stay. A friend stayed in (and loved) The Conservatorium Hotel in the Museumplein neighborhood and I was able to book it.
Am now wondering if this area (while clearly convenient to some of the major museums as well as Vondelpark) was my best choice in terms of accessibility to the rest of the city- canals, other sights, shopping etc.
Would welcome any thoughts on this, and to getting around Amsterdam as well, as I have just really begun my planning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노추천⊇안전한카지노사이트
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Beaune France
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings