Where do the car ferries ply along the lake?
We will be in Malcesine three nights and plan to leave from there for Lake Como. It seems that we would at least want to cross the lake in a ferry to bypass driving up and over... but the further south that we can go would be even better.
On Lake Como IIRC the car ferries cross the lake but don't go up and down the length of it. A fairly narrow path in other words.
Is Lake Garda similar or different?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 3 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 7 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 11 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 21 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 22 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 23 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 24 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 25 Poland to Austria In December