Where do the car ferries ply along the lake?
We will be in Malcesine three nights and plan to leave from there for Lake Como. It seems that we would at least want to cross the lake in a ferry to bypass driving up and over... but the further south that we can go would be even better.
On Lake Como IIRC the car ferries cross the lake but don't go up and down the length of it. A fairly narrow path in other words.
Is Lake Garda similar or different?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hot mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 24 hours in Paris
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 7 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 16 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 17 Happy birthday ATM
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan