Where do the car ferries ply along the lake?
We will be in Malcesine three nights and plan to leave from there for Lake Como. It seems that we would at least want to cross the lake in a ferry to bypass driving up and over... but the further south that we can go would be even better.
On Lake Como IIRC the car ferries cross the lake but don't go up and down the length of it. A fairly narrow path in other words.
Is Lake Garda similar or different?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 vienna
- 3 Oxford England Accommodations
- 4 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 5 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Places of interest
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Croatia Ferry Help
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 22 Switzerland in November?
- 23 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 24 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question