Quick question about bike rentals to get from Vernon => Giverny: do the rental places usually give you a lock so you can stow the bike, see Monet's house, then get back?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 2 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 5 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 6 Europe in late January
- 7 Northern lights in December
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Puglia or La Langhe
- 12 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 13 First time in France
- 14 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 15 Munich
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 22 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 23 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 24 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 25 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days