Just trying to find out if you buy a ticket at a German rail station three days in advance of your travel, do they offer any discounts? Or do they just sell the standard fare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 2 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 Brussels Airport
- 5 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 6 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 7 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 8 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 9 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 10 2 London theatre recommendations
- 11 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 12 GPS vs Google Maps
- 13 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 14 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 15 Halal butchery in Puerto de La Cruz ?
- 16 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 17 Thiva?
- 18 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 19 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 24 planning confusion
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux