Just trying to find out if you buy a ticket at a German rail station three days in advance of your travel, do they offer any discounts? Or do they just sell the standard fare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 London: Battle of the badges
- 3 Germany train/bus question
- 4 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 Need help in travel planning
- 7 Non Prescription Male Enhancement Pills
- 8 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 9 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 10 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 11 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 14 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 15 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 16 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 17 RHK's Fall escape
- 18 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 19 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 20 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 21 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 22 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 23 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 24 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 25 Anyone visiting Ireland