Just trying to find out if you buy a ticket at a German rail station three days in advance of your travel, do they offer any discounts? Or do they just sell the standard fare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 2 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 3 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 4 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 7 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 8 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 9 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 10 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 13 Istanbul tour guides?
- 14 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 15 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 16 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 17 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 18 Vet my itinerary
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 21 Another Book List for Italy
- 22 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 25 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?