Just trying to find out if you buy a ticket at a German rail station three days in advance of your travel, do they offer any discounts? Or do they just sell the standard fare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 2 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 5 Day itinerary
- 8 http://www.supplementoffers.org/exoslim/
- 9 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 10 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 14 Our European adventures
- 15 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 16 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 17 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 18 Spain Trip Report
- 19 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 20 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 21 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 24 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 25 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!