Just trying to find out if you buy a ticket at a German rail station three days in advance of your travel, do they offer any discounts? Or do they just sell the standard fare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Safety in Rome
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Chur or St Moritz?
- 8 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 17 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 18 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 19 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Apartment Montreux area
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 Crete Holiday
- 23 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 24 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 25 Greek Village