I have been of the opinion that the term "Fraulein" is used only for women/girls under the age of 18, and that "Frau" is generally used for a woman older than 18, even when she is not married. Is this correct?
Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 5 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Italy
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Juangfrau / mt
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Questions about Polish sights