My wife and I will be taking the ferry from Bodo to Moskenes on Saturday, July 12. We will have no automobile. Ideally, we don't want to have to decide which ferry to take until that morning. Considering that that's on a Saturday during the high tourist season, should I buy my tickets in advance or will I be able to buy my ticket immediately before boarding?
Question about ferry from Bodo to Moskenes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 3 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 4 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 7 Grad Schools in London?
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 12 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 15 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Day trips from Bologna
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 20 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 21 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 22 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 23 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 24 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 25 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus