My wife and I will be taking the ferry from Bodo to Moskenes on Saturday, July 12. We will have no automobile. Ideally, we don't want to have to decide which ferry to take until that morning. Considering that that's on a Saturday during the high tourist season, should I buy my tickets in advance or will I be able to buy my ticket immediately before boarding?
Question about ferry from Bodo to Moskenes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting travel scam article
- 2 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 3 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 4 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 5 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 17 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 22 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 23 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 24 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 25 Favorite Views of Paris?