My family (4 people) will travel Munich and will land in Munich Airport and will be travel the train to the City..
I want to buy a Day Ticket, and find this type of pass :
"Partner Day Ticket entire network (Partner Tageskarte Gesamtnetz) 20,00 € "
Can you tell me whether it is suitable for us or not?
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RESET YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0R
- 2 (U>S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 Best layover option
- 5 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 6 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 Iceland car rental agencies
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 17 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 21 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 22 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)