My family (4 people) will travel Munich and will land in Munich Airport and will be travel the train to the City..
I want to buy a Day Ticket, and find this type of pass :
"Partner Day Ticket entire network (Partner Tageskarte Gesamtnetz) 20,00 € "
Can you tell me whether it is suitable for us or not?
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 7 http://fornatgaex.com/skinfresh-md/
- 8 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Bremerhaven and environs
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 20 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 We're here!