First timer in Europe. Am pre-purchasing train tickets for a day trip from Paris to Bruges, and I have to change trains at Brussels Midi station. I'm trying to figure out how much time to allow for the transfer. My choices are either 20-min or a 50-min between arrival at Brussels and departure for Bruges. Is 20-min enough time to find the correct train, or should I allow 50 min? Also, do you have to go through customs when changing trains?
Question about Brussels Midi train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lavender Fields
- 2 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 3 bath or york
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Paris to Rome
- 6 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 7 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 9 Local Tour in Provence?
- 10 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 11 Ste Remy France
- 12 car rental info
- 13 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 14 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 London tube