First timer in Europe. Am pre-purchasing train tickets for a day trip from Paris to Bruges, and I have to change trains at Brussels Midi station. I'm trying to figure out how much time to allow for the transfer. My choices are either 20-min or a 50-min between arrival at Brussels and departure for Bruges. Is 20-min enough time to find the correct train, or should I allow 50 min? Also, do you have to go through customs when changing trains?
Question about Brussels Midi train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 11 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 20 London hotel
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland