First timer in Europe. Am pre-purchasing train tickets for a day trip from Paris to Bruges, and I have to change trains at Brussels Midi station. I'm trying to figure out how much time to allow for the transfer. My choices are either 20-min or a 50-min between arrival at Brussels and departure for Bruges. Is 20-min enough time to find the correct train, or should I allow 50 min? Also, do you have to go through customs when changing trains?
Question about Brussels Midi train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 4 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 5 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 6 What still confounds you about travel?
- 7 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 8 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 9 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 10 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 11 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 14 italy
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 17 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 20 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 21 Pronunciation
- 22 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 23 Golfing in Ireland
- 24 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 25 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?