First timer in Europe. Am pre-purchasing train tickets for a day trip from Paris to Bruges, and I have to change trains at Brussels Midi station. I'm trying to figure out how much time to allow for the transfer. My choices are either 20-min or a 50-min between arrival at Brussels and departure for Bruges. Is 20-min enough time to find the correct train, or should I allow 50 min? Also, do you have to go through customs when changing trains?
Question about Brussels Midi train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 2 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 Garmisch
- 5 Split to Venice. Help!
- 6 Venice - things to do?
- 7 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 10 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 11 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 12 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 13 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 14 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 15 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 16 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 17 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 20 Naples and Salerno
- 21 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 24 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 25 Amsterdam Trip Report