First timer in Europe. Am pre-purchasing train tickets for a day trip from Paris to Bruges, and I have to change trains at Brussels Midi station. I'm trying to figure out how much time to allow for the transfer. My choices are either 20-min or a 50-min between arrival at Brussels and departure for Bruges. Is 20-min enough time to find the correct train, or should I allow 50 min? Also, do you have to go through customs when changing trains?
Question about Brussels Midi train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 2 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 where to buy a LV bag?
- 4 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 5 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 6 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 7 Help with a small island in Greece
- 8 things in Rhonda
- 9 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 10 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 14 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 15 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 16 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 19 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 22 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 23 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...