First timer in Europe. Am pre-purchasing train tickets for a day trip from Paris to Bruges, and I have to change trains at Brussels Midi station. I'm trying to figure out how much time to allow for the transfer. My choices are either 20-min or a 50-min between arrival at Brussels and departure for Bruges. Is 20-min enough time to find the correct train, or should I allow 50 min? Also, do you have to go through customs when changing trains?
Question about Brussels Midi train station
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Traveling within Italy
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Florence in October
- 13 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 14 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 London at Easter
- 17 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 24 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 25 Which travel plan?