We have 4 or 5 nights before we meet friends on Ligurian coast and I would love to fly into Rome and go to Puglia area. Ever since I read one of Ekscrunchy TR on visiting Matera I have really wanted to visit. We are also interested in towns of Locorotondo and Ostuni and surrounding region. My question is if we should move hotels after two nights or would it be possible to stay in one location and drive to both areas. Also anyone ever stayed in La Sommita Relais in Ostuni? Thanks!
Question about 4 nights in Puglia area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 2 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 3 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 4 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 5 Cotswolds first time
- 6 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 7 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 8 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 9 Bibich Winery
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 12 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 13 Honeymoon Decision?
- 14 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 15 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 16 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 17 First Trip to Europe
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Cornwall or Paris?
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 22 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 23 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 24 London hotel tax is 20%
- 25 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?