We have 4 or 5 nights before we meet friends on Ligurian coast and I would love to fly into Rome and go to Puglia area. Ever since I read one of Ekscrunchy TR on visiting Matera I have really wanted to visit. We are also interested in towns of Locorotondo and Ostuni and surrounding region. My question is if we should move hotels after two nights or would it be possible to stay in one location and drive to both areas. Also anyone ever stayed in La Sommita Relais in Ostuni? Thanks!
Question about 4 nights in Puglia area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Spain Questions
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 12 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 one last portugal car rental question
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 19 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Dublin Hostels
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions