We have 4 or 5 nights before we meet friends on Ligurian coast and I would love to fly into Rome and go to Puglia area. Ever since I read one of Ekscrunchy TR on visiting Matera I have really wanted to visit. We are also interested in towns of Locorotondo and Ostuni and surrounding region. My question is if we should move hotels after two nights or would it be possible to stay in one location and drive to both areas. Also anyone ever stayed in La Sommita Relais in Ostuni? Thanks!
Question about 4 nights in Puglia area
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 13 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 17 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 19 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 20 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 21 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 22 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 23 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 24 Greek islands from Turkey
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris