We have 4 or 5 nights before we meet friends on Ligurian coast and I would love to fly into Rome and go to Puglia area. Ever since I read one of Ekscrunchy TR on visiting Matera I have really wanted to visit. We are also interested in towns of Locorotondo and Ostuni and surrounding region. My question is if we should move hotels after two nights or would it be possible to stay in one location and drive to both areas. Also anyone ever stayed in La Sommita Relais in Ostuni? Thanks!
Question about 4 nights in Puglia area
- 1 Ovington Square Flat
- 2 Hotels in Sorrento
- 3 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 6 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 16 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 17 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 22 Dolomites Drives
- 23 RHK's heading to Europe
- 24 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 25 Germany with 6 month old.