I am trying to determine if it is safe to park my rental car overnight in Orvieto. I'm trying to avoid driving in the historical center of town where my hotel is located. I could leave the car at the big train station parking lot on the east end of town, at the bottom of the hill, where the funicular starts. Has anyone successfully used this lot overnight?
Question - Orvieto Parking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 plug adapters ITALY
- 3 10 days to Explore Europe
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 8 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 14 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 15 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 18 German Rail Twin Pass
- 19 London restaurants
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 23 biking in France
- 24 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 25 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?