I am trying to determine if it is safe to park my rental car overnight in Orvieto. I'm trying to avoid driving in the historical center of town where my hotel is located. I could leave the car at the big train station parking lot on the east end of town, at the bottom of the hill, where the funicular starts. Has anyone successfully used this lot overnight?
Question - Orvieto Parking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 4 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 5 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 6 Cylades Island Hopping
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 12 Scuol, Switzerland
- 13 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 14 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 15 Iwango went…to Nice
- 16 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 17 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 20 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 21 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 24 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 25 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland