I am visiting Spain on my own to attend a conference at a place near Grenada in December. I am coming in from New Delhi, India, and this is my first trip to Spain. As a woman, I have traveled alone earlier, but since this is to Spain, and I don't speak Spanish, am quite nervous! Therefore, would really appreciate any advice here.
I am planning the following:
1. Day 1: Fly into Madrid. Spend a day there.
2. Day two: Take the train to Cordoba, spend the night there.
3. Day three: Take the train to Seville; spend two nights
4. Day five: Take the train to Granada. Spend two nights
5. Day seven: Attend the conference.
1. Is the best itinerary?
2. Should I plan to go to Malaga as well?
3. Are trains the best option to go between these cities?
4. Can I get some recommendations for places to stay?
5. i am traveling alone, and as a woman traveler, am nervous about it. Any advice on this?
6. How good are the guided tours to these cities? Any recommendations?
Hope to hear back soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano or Sorrento?
- 2 Munich itinerary review
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 13 nights in switzerland
- 5 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 6 Earthquake near Naples
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 18 Football Tickets - Athens
- 19 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 20 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Last minute trip to Capri
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 Budapest to Kosice
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid