I am visiting Spain on my own to attend a conference at a place near Grenada in December. I am coming in from New Delhi, India, and this is my first trip to Spain. As a woman, I have traveled alone earlier, but since this is to Spain, and I don't speak Spanish, am quite nervous! Therefore, would really appreciate any advice here.
I am planning the following:
1. Day 1: Fly into Madrid. Spend a day there.
2. Day two: Take the train to Cordoba, spend the night there.
3. Day three: Take the train to Seville; spend two nights
4. Day five: Take the train to Granada. Spend two nights
5. Day seven: Attend the conference.
1. Is the best itinerary?
2. Should I plan to go to Malaga as well?
3. Are trains the best option to go between these cities?
4. Can I get some recommendations for places to stay?
5. i am traveling alone, and as a woman traveler, am nervous about it. Any advice on this?
6. How good are the guided tours to these cities? Any recommendations?
Hope to hear back soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임사이트＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 바카라게임＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 바카라사이트＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 바카라싸이트＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 13 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 18 Revised itinerary for italy
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Hotel in Vienna
- 24 Places of interest
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden