I am visiting Spain on my own to attend a conference at a place near Grenada in December. I am coming in from New Delhi, India, and this is my first trip to Spain. As a woman, I have traveled alone earlier, but since this is to Spain, and I don't speak Spanish, am quite nervous! Therefore, would really appreciate any advice here.
I am planning the following:
1. Day 1: Fly into Madrid. Spend a day there.
2. Day two: Take the train to Cordoba, spend the night there.
3. Day three: Take the train to Seville; spend two nights
4. Day five: Take the train to Granada. Spend two nights
5. Day seven: Attend the conference.
1. Is the best itinerary?
2. Should I plan to go to Malaga as well?
3. Are trains the best option to go between these cities?
4. Can I get some recommendations for places to stay?
5. i am traveling alone, and as a woman traveler, am nervous about it. Any advice on this?
6. How good are the guided tours to these cities? Any recommendations?
Hope to hear back soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Best Viking Sites
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 Chania
- 13 Iceland car rental agencies
- 14 Paris hotel
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Ex-pats with young kids
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas