I'd appreciate hearing from people who know this hotel. It's on our "short list" of possibilities for a 4- day visit next August. It seems from what I can tell to be a handsome, quiet, comfortable place. Our main concern (other than whether we'd be able to get a room not facing the street) is that it doesn't have a.c. That may nix it for us, since we don't like to sleep with windows open. Thanks much for any input.
Queensberry Hotel: Bath
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 4 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 9 men's shoes spain
- 10 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 11 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 19 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 20 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 23 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 24 Munich and Dachau
- 25 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !