I'd appreciate hearing from people who know this hotel. It's on our "short list" of possibilities for a 4- day visit next August. It seems from what I can tell to be a handsome, quiet, comfortable place. Our main concern (other than whether we'd be able to get a room not facing the street) is that it doesn't have a.c. That may nix it for us, since we don't like to sleep with windows open. Thanks much for any input.
Queensberry Hotel: Bath
- 1 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 2 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 3 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 4 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 5 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 10 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 11 Ordering wine in Paris
- 12 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 13 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 15 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 16 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 17 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 18 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 19 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Foggia Day Trip
- 22 Cinque Terre card and train
- 23 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 24 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 25 Retirement Vacation