Willem Alexander will become King on Koninginnedag, 30th April.
This will undoubtedly have an impact on celebrations in Amsterdam that day for anyone planning to visit.
More details will follow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 2 Getting from Orvieto to Spoleto (Italy)
- 3 Help reg Grossglockner road
- 4 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 5 A road trip to Florence
- 6 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 7 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 8 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 11 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 12 Budapest,VIenna: Cash, Credit, ATM, Clothing, HELP
- 13 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 14 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 15 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 16 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 17 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 18 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 19 chip and pin credit cards
- 20 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 21 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 22 Chiemsee or Walchensee? (Bavarian lakes roadtrip)
- 23 15 nights in Italy
- 24 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 25 Paris in the Heat - Packing