Willem Alexander will become King on Koninginnedag, 30th April.
This will undoubtedly have an impact on celebrations in Amsterdam that day for anyone planning to visit.
More details will follow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 7 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 8 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 9 An evening in London
- 10 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 11 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 12 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 13 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 14 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Apartment Montreux area
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 Europe First Timers
- 21 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 22 Safety in Rome
- 23 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?