Willem Alexander will become King on Koninginnedag, 30th April.
This will undoubtedly have an impact on celebrations in Amsterdam that day for anyone planning to visit.
More details will follow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental from Barcelona
- 2 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 3 Sicily
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 Itinerary Tweaking
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 23 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 24 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 25 Hiking in Austrian Alps?