Willem Alexander will become King on Koninginnedag, 30th April.
This will undoubtedly have an impact on celebrations in Amsterdam that day for anyone planning to visit.
More details will follow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 2 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 3 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 4 Umbria and Piedmont
- 5 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 8 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 9 Bootcut jeans
- 10 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 11 Car and Driver in Italy
- 12 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 13 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 14 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 15 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Dijon: The Best/Most Memorable In Your Opinion
- 18 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 19 Car rental insurance woes
- 20 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 21 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 24 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 25 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!