Willem Alexander will become King on Koninginnedag, 30th April.
This will undoubtedly have an impact on celebrations in Amsterdam that day for anyone planning to visit.
More details will follow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental/return near London
- 2 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 3 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 4 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 7 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 10 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 13 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 14 Summer French classes for kids
- 15 Trans-Siberia Train
- 16 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 17 Edgard bus website English version?
- 18 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 19 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 20 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 21 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 22 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius