Willem Alexander will become King on Koninginnedag, 30th April.
This will undoubtedly have an impact on celebrations in Amsterdam that day for anyone planning to visit.
More details will follow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 3 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 4 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 5 3 Days in Naples...
- 6 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 7 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 8 Train passes
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Our time in Rome
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 14 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 17 Iceland in 4 days?
- 18 Europe itinerary
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 20 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 22 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 23 Europe itinerary review
- 24 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)