Willem Alexander will become King on Koninginnedag, 30th April.
This will undoubtedly have an impact on celebrations in Amsterdam that day for anyone planning to visit.
More details will follow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Night Bus?
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 12 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 13 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 16 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 17 Spain in November
- 18 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 20 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 23 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 24 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 25 Itinerary Help: France in Late September