I'm traveling to Nuremberg at the end of June with my parents for two nights; we're looking for a quaint, charming place to stay. Any advice/tips would be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Checking accounts in Europe
- 9 Accountant in Slovenia
- 10 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 11 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 12 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 15 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 16 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 21 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 22 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 23 Long weekend in Albania
- 24 car rental
- 25 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France