I'm traveling to Nuremberg at the end of June with my parents for two nights; we're looking for a quaint, charming place to stay. Any advice/tips would be GREATLY appreciated!
Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 2 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 3 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 4 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 5 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 6 Hotels in old Rome
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 9 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 10 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 11 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 12 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 13 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 14 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 15 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 16 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 17 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 18 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 19 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 20 France 8 days
- 21 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 22 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 23 milan austria
- 24 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 25 Paris and Normandy Trains