I'm traveling to Nuremberg at the end of June with my parents for two nights; we're looking for a quaint, charming place to stay. Any advice/tips would be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International drivers permit
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 France Study Abroad
- 7 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 8 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 9 Paris and Normandy
- 10 Sicily Beach Resort
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Two days in Rome
- 15 Classical Tour of Albania
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 18 Anniversary trip to France
- 19 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 20 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 23 London is it worth it?
- 24 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport