I'm traveling to Nuremberg at the end of June with my parents for two nights; we're looking for a quaint, charming place to stay. Any advice/tips would be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 2 Rhine River
- 3 The highlands
- 4 Breakfast: London
- 5 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 6 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 7 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 8 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 9 Best way to see Croatia?
- 10 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 11 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 12 Rome For 2 days
- 13 Amalie/Rome
- 14 Travel plan help in Germany
- 15 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 16 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 17 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 22 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 23 Tarbet scotland
- 24 Christmas in Northern Europe
- 25 Most memorable European moments