I'm traveling to Nuremberg at the end of June with my parents for two nights; we're looking for a quaint, charming place to stay. Any advice/tips would be GREATLY appreciated!
Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 4 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 5 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 8 Ireland driving vacation
- 9 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 11 Late night train from Prague
- 12 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 13 Bike touring in France
- 14 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 15 Theater in London
- 16 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 17 Tour Group Operators
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 Islands in mid October
- 20 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 24 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 25 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!