I'm traveling to Nuremberg at the end of June with my parents for two nights; we're looking for a quaint, charming place to stay. Any advice/tips would be GREATLY appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar