I'm traveling to Nuremberg at the end of June with my parents for two nights; we're looking for a quaint, charming place to stay. Any advice/tips would be GREATLY appreciated!
Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 2 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 3 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 4 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 5 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 6 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 9 Trip Insurance
- 10 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 11 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 12 Please tell me about your Russian visa experience.
- 13 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Royal Palace vs. El Escorial
- 16 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 19 Where to stay in London
- 20 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 21 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 22 Random Rome Questions
- 23 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 24 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 25 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?