I'm traveling to Nuremberg at the end of June with my parents for two nights; we're looking for a quaint, charming place to stay. Any advice/tips would be GREATLY appreciated!
Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Weekend in Norfolk
- 4 Athens at New Years
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 7 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 8 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 9 Cotswold Churches
- 10 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 11 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 12 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 13 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 London Trip Travel
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 I dream of Europe
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY