i would love to rent a small place in a village in france to just relax with my husband and walk around,maybe drive to other areas some days.i think i have this "chocolat" kind of fantasy.does anyone have any experience renting a quaint house ,also what areas would be better. also, how hard is it to get to these areas?
quaint villages in france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 4 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 5 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 8 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 9 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 10 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 13 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 14 Portugal Trip
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 Reputable Tours
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Salzburg and day trips
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report