i would love to rent a small place in a village in france to just relax with my husband and walk around,maybe drive to other areas some days.i think i have this "chocolat" kind of fantasy.does anyone have any experience renting a quaint house ,also what areas would be better. also, how hard is it to get to these areas?
quaint villages in france
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip & Pin Only
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 4 Letter of Invitation for Russia
- 5 Dubrovnik
- 6 how long in Malta?
- 7 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 8 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 11 Barcelona vs Madrid
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 14 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 15 Advent Season
- 16 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 17 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 18 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 19 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 20 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 21 Norway in fall?
- 22 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 23 Late night Mayfair
- 24 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 25 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain