i would love to rent a small place in a village in france to just relax with my husband and walk around,maybe drive to other areas some days.i think i have this "chocolat" kind of fantasy.does anyone have any experience renting a quaint house ,also what areas would be better. also, how hard is it to get to these areas?
quaint villages in france
- 1 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 2 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 3 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 4 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 5 Last monte Paris apartment
- 6 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 7 jungfraujoch mid june
- 8 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 11 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 12 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 13 Nice
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 17 Wimpy's
- 18 HELP stuck in Italy
- 19 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 21 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 24 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 25 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy