I am going to Malta in early March. I traded my timeshare for one called Club Dolmen By The Sea, in Qawara. Does anyone know anything about this resort? How is the town of Qawara? Also, has anyone taken a day trip from Malta to Tunisia? Is this an easy thing to do? Thanks!
Qawra Hotels in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 4 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 5 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 6 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 9 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 10 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 11 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 12 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 Southern Ireland Help
- 15 Bologna tips
- 16 London and Where Else in late December?
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 18 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 19 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 20 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 21 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 25 Debit card with 6 digit pin