I am going to Malta in early March. I traded my timeshare for one called Club Dolmen By The Sea, in Qawara. Does anyone know anything about this resort? How is the town of Qawara? Also, has anyone taken a day trip from Malta to Tunisia? Is this an easy thing to do? Thanks!
Qawra Hotels in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 2 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 driving in france with kids
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 8 Assistance in organizing tours in Moscow.
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 14 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 15 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 16 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 17 Three ferries to Mull
- 18 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 19 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Story of the German Christmas star
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015