We plan a family holiday to France in early July. We are a family with 2 kids, 8 and 11, and we have loked into houses and flats in both Biot in Provence, Pézenas in Languedoc and Sainte Maxime on the Riviera. And we can´t decide which to choose. We don´t know either of the towns/areas that well and would like advice from other travellers. We do want to be able to lay on beautiful beaches in the sun, but also take in the historic towns and the culture. Which town is the most Beautiful/interesting. We do not like areas that become too touristy but we like there to be nice restaurants and activities for the Children but in a Beautiful setting. Any advice would be greatly apprciated
Pézenas in Languedoc or Biot in Provence, or maybe Sainte Maxime?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good times in Munich, the city
- 2 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 3 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 6 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 7 Lake Como transportation questions
- 8 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 9 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 12 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 By train to and out of Prague
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 Cylades Island Hopping
- 18 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 19 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 20 Italy dolomites
- 21 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 22 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 23 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 All Set To Go!!