We plan a family holiday to France in early July. We are a family with 2 kids, 8 and 11, and we have loked into houses and flats in both Biot in Provence, Pézenas in Languedoc and Sainte Maxime on the Riviera. And we can´t decide which to choose. We don´t know either of the towns/areas that well and would like advice from other travellers. We do want to be able to lay on beautiful beaches in the sun, but also take in the historic towns and the culture. Which town is the most Beautiful/interesting. We do not like areas that become too touristy but we like there to be nice restaurants and activities for the Children but in a Beautiful setting. Any advice would be greatly apprciated
Pézenas in Languedoc or Biot in Provence, or maybe Sainte Maxime?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 4 Questions for my German friends
- 5 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 6 London visit
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 9 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?