We plan a family holiday to France in early July. We are a family with 2 kids, 8 and 11, and we have loked into houses and flats in both Biot in Provence, Pézenas in Languedoc and Sainte Maxime on the Riviera. And we can´t decide which to choose. We don´t know either of the towns/areas that well and would like advice from other travellers. We do want to be able to lay on beautiful beaches in the sun, but also take in the historic towns and the culture. Which town is the most Beautiful/interesting. We do not like areas that become too touristy but we like there to be nice restaurants and activities for the Children but in a Beautiful setting. Any advice would be greatly apprciated
Pézenas in Languedoc or Biot in Provence, or maybe Sainte Maxime?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 2 Madrid: City Views
- 3 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 6 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 9 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 10 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 11 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 12 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 13 How to make this adventure work?
- 14 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 15 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 16 dining in Brussels
- 17 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 18 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 19 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 20 using airbnb for the first time...
- 21 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 22 plug adapters ITALY
- 23 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 24 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 25 How much luggage?????