We plan a family holiday to France in early July. We are a family with 2 kids, 8 and 11, and we have loked into houses and flats in both Biot in Provence, Pézenas in Languedoc and Sainte Maxime on the Riviera. And we can´t decide which to choose. We don´t know either of the towns/areas that well and would like advice from other travellers. We do want to be able to lay on beautiful beaches in the sun, but also take in the historic towns and the culture. Which town is the most Beautiful/interesting. We do not like areas that become too touristy but we like there to be nice restaurants and activities for the Children but in a Beautiful setting. Any advice would be greatly apprciated
Pézenas in Languedoc or Biot in Provence, or maybe Sainte Maxime?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon to London?
- 2 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Mycenae Documentary