Calling on all experts on France and Spain - specifically the beautiful Pyrenees. I will be heading there next July for a stage of the Tour de France - hopefully when it goes from Tarbes to La Pierre St Martin. Any tips on where to stay to get access to a vantage point to watch the Tour come through would be much appreciated. We will probably hire bikes but will be in the area for a few days and would also like to have easy access to food sources!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Paris cooking classes
- 4 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 5 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 6 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Rouen Tour Companies
- 11 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 16 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking