We have 5 days to fill - our last stay will be in Begur, Costa Brava and we are going to the Languedoc near Carcassonne. We wish to spend some time in the Pyrenees. We were thinking about 2 days around the Villefranche-de-Conflent area and the surrounding villages - onto Andorra and then Vielha and back over the Pyrenees into France. Any suggestions on places to stay (balcony), places to see and alternative most scenic routes (even if they are a bit longer. I read Robert 2533 post and would like further suggestions please.
LeeA Perth, Western Australia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Naxos car rental
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 K-Day
- 21 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 22 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 23 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Campervan in Croatia