We have 5 days to fill - our last stay will be in Begur, Costa Brava and we are going to the Languedoc near Carcassonne. We wish to spend some time in the Pyrenees. We were thinking about 2 days around the Villefranche-de-Conflent area and the surrounding villages - onto Andorra and then Vielha and back over the Pyrenees into France. Any suggestions on places to stay (balcony), places to see and alternative most scenic routes (even if they are a bit longer. I read Robert 2533 post and would like further suggestions please.
LeeA Perth, Western Australia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 Recommendations
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Paris- restaurant
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 14 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 15 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 16 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 17 Iceland car rental agencies
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 Happy birthday ATM
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 23 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report