I have registered with the online ticket site for the Vienna Opera. The show I want is May 14 so, apparently, it is too early to get the seats.
However, I can pick a range of prices and pay in advance.
My questions are:
How can I pick up the tickets...obviously at the box office...but can I have them mailed or emailed? It looks like they will hold the tickets at the box office till May 12...but I don't arrive in Vienna till May 13.
By paying now, does that guarantee seats? In other words, is the waiting list first-come-first-served, or lottery?
Thanks for this and any other insights you can give me.
I want to lock in the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 2 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 3 RHK's Fall escape
- 4 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 7 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 11 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 12 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 13 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 14 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 15 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 16 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 17 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 18 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 19 New Airline for Naxos
- 20 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 21 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 22 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 24 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 25 2 days in Aeolian Islands