I have registered with the online ticket site for the Vienna Opera. The show I want is May 14 so, apparently, it is too early to get the seats.
However, I can pick a range of prices and pay in advance.
My questions are:
How can I pick up the tickets...obviously at the box office...but can I have them mailed or emailed? It looks like they will hold the tickets at the box office till May 12...but I don't arrive in Vienna till May 13.
By paying now, does that guarantee seats? In other words, is the waiting list first-come-first-served, or lottery?
Thanks for this and any other insights you can give me.
I want to lock in the tickets as soon as possible.
Purchasing Vienna Opera Tickets Online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees logistics
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 4 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 5 5 Observations About Paris
- 6 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Normandy and Loire
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Granada
- 13 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Italy dolomites
- 16 Taormina Sicily
- 17 Northern Europe in April-May
- 18 history museums or locations
- 19 Iwango went…to Nice
- 20 22 year olds in Europe
- 21 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris