I have registered with the online ticket site for the Vienna Opera. The show I want is May 14 so, apparently, it is too early to get the seats.
However, I can pick a range of prices and pay in advance.
My questions are:
How can I pick up the tickets...obviously at the box office...but can I have them mailed or emailed? It looks like they will hold the tickets at the box office till May 12...but I don't arrive in Vienna till May 13.
By paying now, does that guarantee seats? In other words, is the waiting list first-come-first-served, or lottery?
Thanks for this and any other insights you can give me.
I want to lock in the tickets as soon as possible.
Purchasing Vienna Opera Tickets Online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 7 tour guides in rome
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 12 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 Seaside island village in Greece
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 23 Spain itineraries
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?