I have registered with the online ticket site for the Vienna Opera. The show I want is May 14 so, apparently, it is too early to get the seats.
However, I can pick a range of prices and pay in advance.
My questions are:
How can I pick up the tickets...obviously at the box office...but can I have them mailed or emailed? It looks like they will hold the tickets at the box office till May 12...but I don't arrive in Vienna till May 13.
By paying now, does that guarantee seats? In other words, is the waiting list first-come-first-served, or lottery?
Thanks for this and any other insights you can give me.
I want to lock in the tickets as soon as possible.
Purchasing Vienna Opera Tickets Online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 4 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 5 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 7 We Need a Pact
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 10 All you need in croatia
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 13 Tipping in Greece
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Bayern seasonal pass
- 16 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 17 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Italy vacation rental help
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 22 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help