I have registered with the online ticket site for the Vienna Opera. The show I want is May 14 so, apparently, it is too early to get the seats.
However, I can pick a range of prices and pay in advance.
My questions are:
How can I pick up the tickets...obviously at the box office...but can I have them mailed or emailed? It looks like they will hold the tickets at the box office till May 12...but I don't arrive in Vienna till May 13.
By paying now, does that guarantee seats? In other words, is the waiting list first-come-first-served, or lottery?
Thanks for this and any other insights you can give me.
I want to lock in the tickets as soon as possible.
Purchasing Vienna Opera Tickets Online
- 1 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 2 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 3 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 4 Drive Rome Florence
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 13 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 14 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 15 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 16 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 17 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 18 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 21 Northern Italy
- 22 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 Hotel question...first time to Paris!