I have registered with the online ticket site for the Vienna Opera. The show I want is May 14 so, apparently, it is too early to get the seats.
However, I can pick a range of prices and pay in advance.
My questions are:
How can I pick up the tickets...obviously at the box office...but can I have them mailed or emailed? It looks like they will hold the tickets at the box office till May 12...but I don't arrive in Vienna till May 13.
By paying now, does that guarantee seats? In other words, is the waiting list first-come-first-served, or lottery?
Thanks for this and any other insights you can give me.
I want to lock in the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 2 One Way... trust or bust?
- 3 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 4 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 5 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 6 American Style Restaurants in London
- 7 Walking GPS?
- 8 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 9 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 10 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 13 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 14 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 15 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 16 Portugal trains
- 17 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 18 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 22 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 23 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 24 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 25 12 days in the Italian Lakes