I have registered with the online ticket site for the Vienna Opera. The show I want is May 14 so, apparently, it is too early to get the seats.
However, I can pick a range of prices and pay in advance.
My questions are:
How can I pick up the tickets...obviously at the box office...but can I have them mailed or emailed? It looks like they will hold the tickets at the box office till May 12...but I don't arrive in Vienna till May 13.
By paying now, does that guarantee seats? In other words, is the waiting list first-come-first-served, or lottery?
Thanks for this and any other insights you can give me.
I want to lock in the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city order makes most sense?
- 2 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 3 Restaurants in Spain
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Transportation Question Italy
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Short Trip to Paris
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Greece and Italy Combo
- 11 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Where are the Mods?
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 18 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 19 Visit to Engand
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please