I have registered with the online ticket site for the Vienna Opera. The show I want is May 14 so, apparently, it is too early to get the seats.
However, I can pick a range of prices and pay in advance.
My questions are:
How can I pick up the tickets...obviously at the box office...but can I have them mailed or emailed? It looks like they will hold the tickets at the box office till May 12...but I don't arrive in Vienna till May 13.
By paying now, does that guarantee seats? In other words, is the waiting list first-come-first-served, or lottery?
Thanks for this and any other insights you can give me.
I want to lock in the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 4 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 5 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 7 Tattoos in Italy
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 12 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 15 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 16 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 17 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 21 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 22 Night Bus?
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 25 Shall we Gdansk?