I have registered with the online ticket site for the Vienna Opera. The show I want is May 14 so, apparently, it is too early to get the seats.
However, I can pick a range of prices and pay in advance.
My questions are:
How can I pick up the tickets...obviously at the box office...but can I have them mailed or emailed? It looks like they will hold the tickets at the box office till May 12...but I don't arrive in Vienna till May 13.
By paying now, does that guarantee seats? In other words, is the waiting list first-come-first-served, or lottery?
Thanks for this and any other insights you can give me.
I want to lock in the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 5 Day itinerary
- 9 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 10 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 11 Our European adventures
- 12 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 13 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 14 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 15 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 16 Spain Trip Report
- 17 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 18 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 22 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 CDG international flight
- 25 12 days europe