I have registered with the online ticket site for the Vienna Opera. The show I want is May 14 so, apparently, it is too early to get the seats.
However, I can pick a range of prices and pay in advance.
My questions are:
How can I pick up the tickets...obviously at the box office...but can I have them mailed or emailed? It looks like they will hold the tickets at the box office till May 12...but I don't arrive in Vienna till May 13.
By paying now, does that guarantee seats? In other words, is the waiting list first-come-first-served, or lottery?
Thanks for this and any other insights you can give me.
I want to lock in the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 2 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 5 Edinburgh to Skye
- 6 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 7 2017 Easter in Italy
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 11 Going to Russia
- 12 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 13 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 14 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 15 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 16 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 17 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 18 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 19 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 20 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 21 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 22 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay