I have registered with the online ticket site for the Vienna Opera. The show I want is May 14 so, apparently, it is too early to get the seats.
However, I can pick a range of prices and pay in advance.
My questions are:
How can I pick up the tickets...obviously at the box office...but can I have them mailed or emailed? It looks like they will hold the tickets at the box office till May 12...but I don't arrive in Vienna till May 13.
By paying now, does that guarantee seats? In other words, is the waiting list first-come-first-served, or lottery?
Thanks for this and any other insights you can give me.
I want to lock in the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 9 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Oporto
- 12 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Perugia
- 15 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 16 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 20 St Denis Cathedral
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...