I'm probably the last person to discover this, but just in case there are others:
SNCF does not accept charge cards other than those issued in France.
If you try to use a foreign card, you get a notice that says it was rejected by your bank.
That is not true. The computer doesn't contact the bank at all.
You can't use foreign credit cards over the phone, either.
You will have to go to www.raileurope.com, where you will be charge 50% more, OR
contact your hotel in France and ask if they will purchase your tickets for you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드스타바카라∬下→【 SHE36。COM 】←下∬슈퍼카지노월드스타바카라
- 2 Hotel in Vienna
- 3 Places of interest
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 vienna
- 16 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Oxford England Accommodations
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel