Is it possible to purchase attraction tickets online from my laptop, if I do not have access to a printer in my rental apartment in Paris ? I would like to be able to have some idea what the weather forecast might be, before ordering tickets. I'm thinking specifically of Versailles and Eiffel Tower. Will they accept a confirmation #, in lieu of a paper ticket ?
Purchasing museum tickets online in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy companion ticket?
- 2 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 3 Provence Tour Guide Recommendations
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 6 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 7 Day Trips from Paris
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 book your hotel before you travel
- 10 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 11 Milan Hotel
- 12 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 13 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 14 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 15 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 18 France to Italy advice needed please
- 19 CDG questions
- 20 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 21 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 24 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 25 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?