We will be traveling to Florence in September. I would like to purchase tickets to the Accademia and the Uffizi before we go. Where we are staying does not purchase and I don't really wish to call. I have considered using: Virtualuffizi,Tickitaly,B-ticket and Weekendafirenze. When looking into each further they all had unhappy customers. Has anyone used any of these or another agency and were happy with the service? Thank you for your help
Purchasing museum tickets in Florence
- 1 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 2 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 3 How Long For Santorini?
- 4 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 5 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 6 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 7 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 10 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 11 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 12 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 13 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 14 Germany with 6 month old.
- 15 France by rail or car?
- 16 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 17 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 18 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 19 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 20 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 21 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 24 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 25 Must-do Day Trips from London