I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to purchase two tickets to get to Malta from San Francisco in the same itinerary. I am finding tickets for SFO-MLA round trip via LHR or FRA to cost about $1900 and tickets from SFO-LHR and LHR-MLA to be about $1400. I would prefer to have them in the same itinerary (PNR) so that if my origin flight is late, then I can get rebooking assistance. We did this several years ago when we went to Spain and saved a lot of money, but were stressed out when our flight to LHR was delayed and we missed our connection. (According to the airlines, we didn't have a connection since we had bought separate tickets in separate PNRs)
I hope this isn't too vague. Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 2 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 3 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 7 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Europe for Beginners
- 11 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 12 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 15 13 nights in switzerland
- 16 Best daypack ?
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 20 Paris in August
- 21 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 22 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 23 Use of Train Tickets
- 24 Short time in Vienna
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland