I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to purchase two tickets to get to Malta from San Francisco in the same itinerary. I am finding tickets for SFO-MLA round trip via LHR or FRA to cost about $1900 and tickets from SFO-LHR and LHR-MLA to be about $1400. I would prefer to have them in the same itinerary (PNR) so that if my origin flight is late, then I can get rebooking assistance. We did this several years ago when we went to Spain and saved a lot of money, but were stressed out when our flight to LHR was delayed and we missed our connection. (According to the airlines, we didn't have a connection since we had bought separate tickets in separate PNRs)
I hope this isn't too vague. Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 2 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 3 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 4 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 5 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 6 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 7 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 8 Paris gtg in October?
- 9 European Championship
- 10 Trains France/Switzerland
- 11 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 12 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 13 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 14 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 15 Which order should I travel
- 16 Which order should I travel
- 17 Which order should I travel
- 18 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Train questions for Switzerland
- 21 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Normandy - driving trip
- 24 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 25 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please