I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to purchase two tickets to get to Malta from San Francisco in the same itinerary. I am finding tickets for SFO-MLA round trip via LHR or FRA to cost about $1900 and tickets from SFO-LHR and LHR-MLA to be about $1400. I would prefer to have them in the same itinerary (PNR) so that if my origin flight is late, then I can get rebooking assistance. We did this several years ago when we went to Spain and saved a lot of money, but were stressed out when our flight to LHR was delayed and we missed our connection. (According to the airlines, we didn't have a connection since we had bought separate tickets in separate PNRs)
I hope this isn't too vague. Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Get geeks : AOL fix C0NTACT 1:800 681-7208 Te^ch SUPP0RT MAIL .
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 13 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Spain Itinerary
- 18 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 ATM
- 21 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 25 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?