I am a Chinese living in UK now and plan to travel to Netherlands Belgium and Germany next month, but I failed to find a way to purchase the train tickets online beforehand. I have tried http://www.nshispeed.nl/ and http://www.voyages-sncf.com/ to check the trains and tickets. Though the fares are quite reasonable in these two sites, I cannot pay the fee with my Chinese credit cards either the UK debit cards.
Therefore, can anyone tell me:
1) if there is other resource which is not expensive and i can pay it with my credit card? (I don't wanna use http://www.raileurope.com/ coz it's expensive to me)
2) is it a good idea to purchase the train tickets at the Netherlands/Belgium/Germany train stations just before I leaving? and if so, can i pay it with credit card issued by China bank?
Thank you very much!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 5 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 9 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 10 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 16 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Super Cover For Hertz
- 20 When to Visit Scotland
- 21 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 22 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 23 Amalfi Coast help
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Sicily
Purchase Netherlands train ticket online (the credit card problem)