I am a Chinese living in UK now and plan to travel to Netherlands Belgium and Germany next month, but I failed to find a way to purchase the train tickets online beforehand. I have tried http://www.nshispeed.nl/ and http://www.voyages-sncf.com/ to check the trains and tickets. Though the fares are quite reasonable in these two sites, I cannot pay the fee with my Chinese credit cards either the UK debit cards.
Therefore, can anyone tell me:
1) if there is other resource which is not expensive and i can pay it with my credit card? (I don't wanna use http://www.raileurope.com/ coz it's expensive to me)
2) is it a good idea to purchase the train tickets at the Netherlands/Belgium/Germany train stations just before I leaving? and if so, can i pay it with credit card issued by China bank?
Thank you very much!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Madrid/Lisbon
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 19 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
Purchase Netherlands train ticket online (the credit card problem)