I am a Chinese living in UK now and plan to travel to Netherlands Belgium and Germany next month, but I failed to find a way to purchase the train tickets online beforehand. I have tried http://www.nshispeed.nl/ and http://www.voyages-sncf.com/ to check the trains and tickets. Though the fares are quite reasonable in these two sites, I cannot pay the fee with my Chinese credit cards either the UK debit cards.
Therefore, can anyone tell me:
1) if there is other resource which is not expensive and i can pay it with my credit card? (I don't wanna use http://www.raileurope.com/ coz it's expensive to me)
2) is it a good idea to purchase the train tickets at the Netherlands/Belgium/Germany train stations just before I leaving? and if so, can i pay it with credit card issued by China bank?
Thank you very much!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Interesting places to visit
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 24 Trip Ideas
- 25 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
Purchase Netherlands train ticket online (the credit card problem)