I am a Chinese living in UK now and plan to travel to Netherlands Belgium and Germany next month, but I failed to find a way to purchase the train tickets online beforehand. I have tried http://www.nshispeed.nl/ and http://www.voyages-sncf.com/ to check the trains and tickets. Though the fares are quite reasonable in these two sites, I cannot pay the fee with my Chinese credit cards either the UK debit cards.
Therefore, can anyone tell me:
1) if there is other resource which is not expensive and i can pay it with my credit card? (I don't wanna use http://www.raileurope.com/ coz it's expensive to me)
2) is it a good idea to purchase the train tickets at the Netherlands/Belgium/Germany train stations just before I leaving? and if so, can i pay it with credit card issued by China bank?
Thank you very much!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
Purchase Netherlands train ticket online (the credit card problem)