I am a Chinese living in UK now and plan to travel to Netherlands Belgium and Germany next month, but I failed to find a way to purchase the train tickets online beforehand. I have tried http://www.nshispeed.nl/ and http://www.voyages-sncf.com/ to check the trains and tickets. Though the fares are quite reasonable in these two sites, I cannot pay the fee with my Chinese credit cards either the UK debit cards.
Therefore, can anyone tell me:
1) if there is other resource which is not expensive and i can pay it with my credit card? (I don't wanna use http://www.raileurope.com/ coz it's expensive to me)
2) is it a good idea to purchase the train tickets at the Netherlands/Belgium/Germany train stations just before I leaving? and if so, can i pay it with credit card issued by China bank?
Thank you very much!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 8 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 14 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 15 Threat Level in UK
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 Itinery help Crete
- 18 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 Graz in January
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
Purchase Netherlands train ticket online (the credit card problem)