I've already gotten great advice regarding hotel choice in Rome and after reading several negative reviews about the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, I decided I can also use some help about hotel choice in Paris.
I'll be spending 5 nights at the end of August. The major attraction about the Pullman was the amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. However there has been several negative reviews recently which made me second guess myself- the view alone can't be the only factor. If anyone has stayed there some feedback would be appreciated.
I'm looking for somewhere close to major attractions and great restaurants etc. A gorgeous view would also be great. Leave it up to my fiancé and Disney Paris would be his dream US400-500 a night is my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 2 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 3 SURPRISE TRIP
- 4 Milos beach stay
- 5 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 One day around Lake Brienz
- 10 Bayeux Restaurants
- 11 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 14 Best Viking Sites
- 15 Language to use in Belgium
- 16 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 20 Car Hire Bologna
- 21 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 22 San Sebastian Beaches
- 23 Skiathos 2017
- 24 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?