I've already gotten great advice regarding hotel choice in Rome and after reading several negative reviews about the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, I decided I can also use some help about hotel choice in Paris.
I'll be spending 5 nights at the end of August. The major attraction about the Pullman was the amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. However there has been several negative reviews recently which made me second guess myself- the view alone can't be the only factor. If anyone has stayed there some feedback would be appreciated.
I'm looking for somewhere close to major attractions and great restaurants etc. A gorgeous view would also be great. Leave it up to my fiancé and Disney Paris would be his dream US400-500 a night is my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Versailles
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 20 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Sicily