I've already gotten great advice regarding hotel choice in Rome and after reading several negative reviews about the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, I decided I can also use some help about hotel choice in Paris.
I'll be spending 5 nights at the end of August. The major attraction about the Pullman was the amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. However there has been several negative reviews recently which made me second guess myself- the view alone can't be the only factor. If anyone has stayed there some feedback would be appreciated.
I'm looking for somewhere close to major attractions and great restaurants etc. A gorgeous view would also be great. Leave it up to my fiancé and Disney Paris would be his dream US400-500 a night is my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 2 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 3 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 4 Alitala
- 5 Which Hotel in Rome
- 6 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 7 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 11 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 12 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 13 Georgia in 4 days
- 14 Where should I go with my family?
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London