This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puigcerdes to Carcassone?
- 2 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 3 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 4 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 5 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 8 Germany train/bus question
- 9 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 10 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 11 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 12 Ronda to Seville
- 13 Camino Redux
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 16 Car rental Croatia
- 17 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 18 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 21 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 22 kureiff and dcd
- 23 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 24 February in Florence
- 25 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus