This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro railways
- 2 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 3 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 My summer in Paris
- 8 Round trip to Bergen question
- 9 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 10 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 11 Budapest tour questions
- 12 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 13 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 14 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 15 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 16 Italy - Puglia Help please
- 17 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 18 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 19 Late October Trip in France
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 22 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 23 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 24 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 25 May or September?