This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Pulling the trigger on this Paris apartment. Yes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NZ Passport validity
- 2 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 3 Uk visa processing time
- 4 Uk visa
- 5 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 6 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 9 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 10 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 11 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 12 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 13 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Porto to Salamanca
- 16 Trip to Italy
- 17 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 18 Copenhagen hotel
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 21 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 22 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 23 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 24 Please help me plan my trip!
- 25 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)