This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 3 Manchester on derby weekend
- 4 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Day trips from Uzes
- 9 Greece Experts
- 10 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 15 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 16 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 17 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 18 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?