This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Pulling the trigger on this Paris apartment. Yes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Germain
- 2 Lakes District UK
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 5 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 9 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 14 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 17 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 18 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 19 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 20 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 21 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 22 When to go to Sicily
- 23 Wengen to Torino?
- 24 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 25 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car