This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 2 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 3 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 4 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 5 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 6 Tuscany literature
- 7 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 8 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 9 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 10 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 11 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 12 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 13 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 14 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 15 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 16 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 17 wandering in venice
- 18 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 19 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 20 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 21 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 22 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 23 Final Itinerary help
- 24 Finalizing Itinerary
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May