This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Pulling the trigger on this Paris apartment. Yes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental companies Italy
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 tour guides in rome
- 7 one last portugal car rental question
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 10 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 21 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 22 Location of hotel in Rome
- 23 Sicily Suggetions
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?