This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Pulling the trigger on this Paris apartment. Yes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 4 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Naxos in May
- 7 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Belfast to Scotland help
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 20 days in Germany
- 12 France, Italy and Greec
- 13 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 18 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 help regarding removal firm in london
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Trains in Italy