This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Pulling the trigger on this Paris apartment. Yes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Paris
- 2 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 8 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 9 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 10 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 12 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 13 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 14 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 15 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 16 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 17 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 18 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 19 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 20 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 21 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 22 Night Train - Need help
- 23 White Villages base?
- 24 Traveling to France
- 25 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??