This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 Days in Europe
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 4 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 5 Bean need accommodation suggestions
- 6 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 7 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 8 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 9 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 14 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 15 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 16 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 17 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 18 My 60th birthday surprises
- 19 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 20 Help with first time trip with family
- 21 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 22 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 23 Verona or Athens?
- 24 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 25 Spain car rental questions