This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 2 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 3 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 4 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 5 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 6 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 7 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 8 Groupon Tours
- 9 Japan or Italy next spring
- 10 short trip klon to koblenz
- 11 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 12 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 13 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 14 French air traffic control strike early July
- 15 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 16 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 17 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 19 Travel in England and Scotland
- 20 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 21 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 22 One day in Paris!
- 23 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 24 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 25 Must do/see in Rome