This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Pulling the trigger on this Paris apartment. Yes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 2 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 7 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 8 BMW European Delivery program
- 9 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 10 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 11 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 12 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 13 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 14 Eating in University cafeterias
- 15 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 16 travel to western Europe from India
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 wineries near Ronda
- 21 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 22 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 23 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.