This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Pulling the trigger on this Paris apartment. Yes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 2 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 3 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 6 Bologna tips
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 10 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 16 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 19 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 20 Gargano Promontory
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 24 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 25 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!