This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 2 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 3 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 4 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 5 8 days in switzerland
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 8 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 9 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 12 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 13 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 14 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 15 Must sees in Malaga
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 18 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 19 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 20 Classical Music in Milan
- 21 12 nights in Greek islands
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 23 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon