This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Pulling the trigger on this Paris apartment. Yes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 2 Gift for French business associate
- 3 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 4 Sunny September Trip Report
- 5 Italy tours
- 6 Trip Report, part 1
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 9 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 10 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 12 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 13 London GTG late September?
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Scottish Passport