This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Pulling the trigger on this Paris apartment. Yes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 My Google Maps
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Is Venice really dirty?
- 6 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 7 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 8 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 12 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 13 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 14 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 15 italy - france - germany
- 16 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 17 Planning Europe trip
- 18 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 19 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Authentic czech food
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 24 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco