This is an Adrian Leeds apartment in the Marais. Two bed, two bath, air conditioned, re-done in 2012. It looks perfect for two couples in July.
Thanks for all the help in my other threads!!!!
Well, what do we think of this one? About $200 per couple per night, available for our 4 nights.
Should I pull the trigger?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 2 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 3 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 4 Transport around Europe
- 5 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 6 Planning west-east trip along Alps: Help!
- 7 pick pockets in Rome
- 8 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 9 Is Capri worth going to?
- 10 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 11 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 12 Hotels in Paris
- 13 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 14 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 15 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 16 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 17 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 18 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 19 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 20 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 21 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 22 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 23 PARIS and ROME and ???
- 24 2 wks in Sicily - Planning for May 2016
- 25 Educate me about Munich