Hi All! My husband and I are traveling to Europe July of this year and we are wanting to stop along the Croatian coastline for a few days before heading off to Zagreb. We will have a rental car, and will be coming from Italy, so the little peninsula that has Pula on the tip seemed like a good option. We want to stop somewhere in that area, from Trieste, down to Pula or over by Rijeka, but I haven't found too much information about that area. Any suggestions that you might have about what city/town to stay in would be appreciated!
Pula, Rijeka? Looking for a coastal gem.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 8 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 9 Scuol, Switzerland
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 15 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Sicily in a winter
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?