Almost done with our Puglia trip but have one week of a questionable plan. I have read with enthusiasm all the recent trip reports on Puglia and have planned this week with those in mind.
We will be spending a week in Abruzzo and then driving from Sulmona to Puglia in mid-October. From there we plan:
1 night in Vieste in a B&B to be determined (any suggestions)
2 nights in Trani (possibly Albergo Lucy)
2 nights at Lama di Luna near Andria
2 nights in Matera
2 nights near Ostuni in a masseria to be determined (Torre Maiza is out of our price range).
After this week we head to Galatina for a full week's rental and then return to Rome for one week before flying home. Because we have rentals for 3 of the 4 weeks we are in Italy we don't object to the short stay plan.
Would appreciate any comments or suggestions. We had planned to trip over to the AC for this week, but decided to save it for another trip and see as much of Puglia as possible in the 3 weeks we are in southern Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 2 honeymoon in november
- 3 enlighten, brightens and
- 4 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 5 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 6 Amsterdam in August
- 7 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 8 Train from Rome to Naples
- 9 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 10 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 11 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 12 Best airport Car services
- 13 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 14 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 17 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 18 Day in London
- 19 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 20 sim card
- 21 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 22 Lake Garda- Italy
- 23 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 24 European Championship
- 25 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily