Almost done with our Puglia trip but have one week of a questionable plan. I have read with enthusiasm all the recent trip reports on Puglia and have planned this week with those in mind.
We will be spending a week in Abruzzo and then driving from Sulmona to Puglia in mid-October. From there we plan:
1 night in Vieste in a B&B to be determined (any suggestions)
2 nights in Trani (possibly Albergo Lucy)
2 nights at Lama di Luna near Andria
2 nights in Matera
2 nights near Ostuni in a masseria to be determined (Torre Maiza is out of our price range).
After this week we head to Galatina for a full week's rental and then return to Rome for one week before flying home. Because we have rentals for 3 of the 4 weeks we are in Italy we don't object to the short stay plan.
Would appreciate any comments or suggestions. We had planned to trip over to the AC for this week, but decided to save it for another trip and see as much of Puglia as possible in the 3 weeks we are in southern Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 2 Travel help
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Italy's central lakes!
- 5 20 Days in Europe
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 10 Europe in late January
- 11 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 14 Andalucia in December
- 15 Travel vs. Babies
- 16 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 17 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 24 UBER in England
- 25 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?