Almost done with our Puglia trip but have one week of a questionable plan. I have read with enthusiasm all the recent trip reports on Puglia and have planned this week with those in mind.
We will be spending a week in Abruzzo and then driving from Sulmona to Puglia in mid-October. From there we plan:
1 night in Vieste in a B&B to be determined (any suggestions)
2 nights in Trani (possibly Albergo Lucy)
2 nights at Lama di Luna near Andria
2 nights in Matera
2 nights near Ostuni in a masseria to be determined (Torre Maiza is out of our price range).
After this week we head to Galatina for a full week's rental and then return to Rome for one week before flying home. Because we have rentals for 3 of the 4 weeks we are in Italy we don't object to the short stay plan.
Would appreciate any comments or suggestions. We had planned to trip over to the AC for this week, but decided to save it for another trip and see as much of Puglia as possible in the 3 weeks we are in southern Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 4 SIM card
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 6 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 7 All of Spain or something else..?
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 11 RENFE error message during payment
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 16 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 21 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.