In May, my wife and I will be driving from Matera to Gallipoli. Looks to be about a 2.5 hr trip.
I'm trying to decide if a stop in Taranto would be worth it. Looks like there is A museum and a castle.
I'm leaning towards skipping Taranto and having more time in Gallipoli.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague old town
- 2 Rome Airport Question!
- 3 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 4 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 5 http://www.dermayouth.org/prostacet-review
- 6 tablet
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 9 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 10 26 days in Italy
- 11 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 12 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 13 Car rental between countries
- 14 Holland Itinerary
- 15 Train Ticket Help
- 16 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 17 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 18 Whirlwind trip!
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.