In May, my wife and I will be driving from Matera to Gallipoli. Looks to be about a 2.5 hr trip.
I'm trying to decide if a stop in Taranto would be worth it. Looks like there is A museum and a castle.
I'm leaning towards skipping Taranto and having more time in Gallipoli.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you looking online medical retail industry?
- 2 Lost ring
- 3 Kassandra Village Resort in Pefkochori Chalkidiki
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 London's Must Sights!
- 6 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 7 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 First trip to Italy
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Vienna or Budapest?
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Ireland & Scotland
- 17 Scenic Driving Routes
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 20 Andalucia in December
- 21 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 22 Budapest Hotels
- 23 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.