In May, my wife and I will be driving from Matera to Gallipoli. Looks to be about a 2.5 hr trip.
I'm trying to decide if a stop in Taranto would be worth it. Looks like there is A museum and a castle.
I'm leaning towards skipping Taranto and having more time in Gallipoli.
Puglia Question - Is Taranto worth visiting?
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 3 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 6 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 7 DeGaulle Airport
- 8 9 nights in Ireland
- 9 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Mallorca or Madeira in November
- 12 Madeira - is it a good choice?
- 13 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 14 Funchal Madeira
- 15 Santorini Hotel
- 16 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Paris Navigo decouverte reduced price for children?
- 19 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 20 which cities in umbria to visit
- 21 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 22 Trip Report: A Provence Sandwich
- 23 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 24 Oia Hotel, Caldera View, private plunge pool
- 25 Hotel U Prince or other suggestions Prague