In May, my wife and I will be driving from Matera to Gallipoli. Looks to be about a 2.5 hr trip.
I'm trying to decide if a stop in Taranto would be worth it. Looks like there is A museum and a castle.
I'm leaning towards skipping Taranto and having more time in Gallipoli.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 6 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 7 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 8 First visit to London
- 9 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 TIM in FCO - update
- 12 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 13 London GTG May 19-25
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 16 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 17 Classical Tour of Albania
- 18 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 19 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 20 London and Normandy
- 21 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 22 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Paris..The St. Germain area.