In May, my wife and I will be driving from Matera to Gallipoli. Looks to be about a 2.5 hr trip.
I'm trying to decide if a stop in Taranto would be worth it. Looks like there is A museum and a castle.
I'm leaning towards skipping Taranto and having more time in Gallipoli.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 2 Three days in Athens
- 3 Another Visit to London
- 4 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 5 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 6 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 7 Northern Italy
- 8 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 9 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 10 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 11 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 12 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 13 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 14 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 15 5 Days in Provence
- 16 3 days Venice to Paris
- 17 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 18 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 19 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 20 Forints or Euros?
- 21 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 22 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 23 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 24 Bus fine Italy
- 25 Another question about the rouble.