In early September we will be spending 2 1/2 weeks in Southern Italy. We will train to Naples from Rome then pick up a rental car, spend a night in Sorrento then 3 nights in Positano/Ravello then here is where I am stuck. We have 9 more nights before we fly from Bari back to Rome. My thought was to spend 3 nights in Maratea, 3 nights in Alberobello (using that as a base to see Ostuni, a few grottos, etc. then head to Monopoli and stay 3 nights and use that as a base to tour some of the coastal villages like Polingnano. We don't want an aggressive trip where we are driving every day. We would like some time to just walk villages and hang out a pool or the beach. Any suggestions?
Puglia itinerary - need help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 19 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 20 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 25 Scotland Votes "No"