We have a conference in Rome in early July and we want to take an extra 9 days and travel either to the Marche, Basilicata or Puglia regions of Italy to spend time along the coast, relax and see gorgeous small towns and villages.
We have been to Puglia in a prior trip to Italy, seeing Lecce and Otranto, but the region has glorious beaches and we are sure we missed other beautiful areas and sites in this region, but the other two regions look so nice as well.
Which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노노→æ／／[ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ]／／æ←슈퍼카지노
- 2 윈라스베이거스☛✖【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✖☚윈라스베이거스윈라스베이거스
- 3 생중계카지노∫＼「⊣ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ⊣」＼∫슈퍼카지노
- 4 와와카지노노→æ／／[ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ]／／æ←슈퍼카지노
- 5 와와카지노∫＼「⊣ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ⊣」＼∫슈퍼카지노
- 6 경륜분석☛✕【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✕☚경륜분석경륜분석
- 7 경륜분석☛✓【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✓☚경륜분석경륜분석
- 8 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 12 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Areas in Milan
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 CDG much improved
- 22 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?