We have a conference in Rome in early July and we want to take an extra 9 days and travel either to the Marche, Basilicata or Puglia regions of Italy to spend time along the coast, relax and see gorgeous small towns and villages.
We have been to Puglia in a prior trip to Italy, seeing Lecce and Otranto, but the region has glorious beaches and we are sure we missed other beautiful areas and sites in this region, but the other two regions look so nice as well.
Which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Switzerland in November?
- 7 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Barcelona cooking classes
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice