We have a conference in Rome in early July and we want to take an extra 9 days and travel either to the Marche, Basilicata or Puglia regions of Italy to spend time along the coast, relax and see gorgeous small towns and villages.
We have been to Puglia in a prior trip to Italy, seeing Lecce and Otranto, but the region has glorious beaches and we are sure we missed other beautiful areas and sites in this region, but the other two regions look so nice as well.
Which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 4 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 5 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 6 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 7 Andalucia Spain
- 8 Going to Paris for one day
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 Rome Water Shortage
- 11 Europe for Beginners
- 12 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 13 Getting around London
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 16 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 WWI sites
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Lake Como,Italy
- 22 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux
- 24 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 25 13 nights in switzerland