We have a conference in Rome in early July and we want to take an extra 9 days and travel either to the Marche, Basilicata or Puglia regions of Italy to spend time along the coast, relax and see gorgeous small towns and villages.
We have been to Puglia in a prior trip to Italy, seeing Lecce and Otranto, but the region has glorious beaches and we are sure we missed other beautiful areas and sites in this region, but the other two regions look so nice as well.
Which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 6 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 7 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 8 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Scotland itinerary help
- 11 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 12 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Edinbrugh
- 16 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 17 Swimming to Paris
- 18 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 23 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 24 Hiking in Switzerland
- 25 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague