We have a conference in Rome in early July and we want to take an extra 9 days and travel either to the Marche, Basilicata or Puglia regions of Italy to spend time along the coast, relax and see gorgeous small towns and villages.
We have been to Puglia in a prior trip to Italy, seeing Lecce and Otranto, but the region has glorious beaches and we are sure we missed other beautiful areas and sites in this region, but the other two regions look so nice as well.
Which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 2 Valencia, Spain
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Visit to Engand
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 7 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 8 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 9 Restaurants in Spain
- 10 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 13 Is Sicily Safe?
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Gardens & GTGs
- 16 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 17 Transportation Question Italy
- 18 Car rental help in Sicily
- 19 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 22 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 25 Madeira-anyone been recently?