We are planning a trip to Italy and our dates aren't quite set, but it looks like it will end up being in November. We plan to have 3 weeks on the ground and plan to spend two of those weeks in Puglia. We are in the process of trying to determine 2 or 3 base locations for the visit and would appreciate any thoughts you have. We typically prefer the smaller less touristy towns, but didn't know how quiet things would be in mid November. Is that a bad time of year to visit Puglia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Register Official Domain Name | Domains | Domain | EASY
- 2 Vacation in Great Britain
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 20 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Info about Poland
- 23 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Barcelona question