We are planning a trip to Italy and our dates aren't quite set, but it looks like it will end up being in November. We plan to have 3 weeks on the ground and plan to spend two of those weeks in Puglia. We are in the process of trying to determine 2 or 3 base locations for the visit and would appreciate any thoughts you have. We typically prefer the smaller less touristy towns, but didn't know how quiet things would be in mid November. Is that a bad time of year to visit Puglia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 8 An evening in London
- 9 NYT article
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 Rome to Venice
- 12 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen