We are planning a trip to Italy and our dates aren't quite set, but it looks like it will end up being in November. We plan to have 3 weeks on the ground and plan to spend two of those weeks in Puglia. We are in the process of trying to determine 2 or 3 base locations for the visit and would appreciate any thoughts you have. We typically prefer the smaller less touristy towns, but didn't know how quiet things would be in mid November. Is that a bad time of year to visit Puglia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 4 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 10 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Help with Ireland Trip
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 17 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 18 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 19 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 Iceland trip report!
- 25 Swimming in Lake Bled?