We are planning a trip to Italy and our dates aren't quite set, but it looks like it will end up being in November. We plan to have 3 weeks on the ground and plan to spend two of those weeks in Puglia. We are in the process of trying to determine 2 or 3 base locations for the visit and would appreciate any thoughts you have. We typically prefer the smaller less touristy towns, but didn't know how quiet things would be in mid November. Is that a bad time of year to visit Puglia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 10 Help with tips in UK
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Getting around London
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading