We are planning a trip to Italy and our dates aren't quite set, but it looks like it will end up being in November. We plan to have 3 weeks on the ground and plan to spend two of those weeks in Puglia. We are in the process of trying to determine 2 or 3 base locations for the visit and would appreciate any thoughts you have. We typically prefer the smaller less touristy towns, but didn't know how quiet things would be in mid November. Is that a bad time of year to visit Puglia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하이원바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노カ슈퍼카지노
- 2 A week in Paris
- 3 38 Days in Paris
- 4 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 13 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?