My husband and I are planning a last-minute week-long trip to Italy, our first vacation in about 4 years. I'd like to see a part of the country that's new to me and, while Puglia and environs sound like a great option, I'd like to know if a February visit is insane before I get too caught up in the planning. Has anyone been to this part of Italy in mid-February? The weather reports look OK and the idea of driving from town to town and walking around sounds lovely.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague