My husband and I are planning a last-minute week-long trip to Italy, our first vacation in about 4 years. I'd like to see a part of the country that's new to me and, while Puglia and environs sound like a great option, I'd like to know if a February visit is insane before I get too caught up in the planning. Has anyone been to this part of Italy in mid-February? The weather reports look OK and the idea of driving from town to town and walking around sounds lovely.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 마틴배팅 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 9 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 15 Sim Cards
- 16 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Portugal rental car
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 21 IWM
- 22 London Hotel - Different Request
- 23 Seville to Cordoba
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 Very British Neighborhood in London