My husband and I are planning a last-minute week-long trip to Italy, our first vacation in about 4 years. I'd like to see a part of the country that's new to me and, while Puglia and environs sound like a great option, I'd like to know if a February visit is insane before I get too caught up in the planning. Has anyone been to this part of Italy in mid-February? The weather reports look OK and the idea of driving from town to town and walking around sounds lovely.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Water Shortage
- 2 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Train travel to and from Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 13 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!