My husband and I are planning a last-minute week-long trip to Italy, our first vacation in about 4 years. I'd like to see a part of the country that's new to me and, while Puglia and environs sound like a great option, I'd like to know if a February visit is insane before I get too caught up in the planning. Has anyone been to this part of Italy in mid-February? The weather reports look OK and the idea of driving from town to town and walking around sounds lovely.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Versailles
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 20 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Sicily