My husband and I are planning a last-minute week-long trip to Italy, our first vacation in about 4 years. I'd like to see a part of the country that's new to me and, while Puglia and environs sound like a great option, I'd like to know if a February visit is insane before I get too caught up in the planning. Has anyone been to this part of Italy in mid-February? The weather reports look OK and the idea of driving from town to town and walking around sounds lovely.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?