OK, we have booked our airfare, lodging, and rental car, and can't wait to visit Italy in October. Our itinerary is as follows:
Pompeii - 1 night
Positnao - 4 nights
Matera - 2 nights
Lecce - 3 nights
Tricase - 4 nights
Cisterno - 3 nights
Rome - 4 nights
My question for the forum is, are there any experiences you have had in Puglia that are not to be missed? Whether they be sights, restaurants, villages, etc.
As a little background on us, we like to travel and experience the culture and while we appreciate the touristy sights, we also like to see how the locals live and interact. We like good food and are enrolled in a full day cooking class in Lecce. I like exploring and finding local food options, but plan to have reservations for one night in each location on arrival, for a well thought of restaurant.
Any advice you can give would be very helpful.. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라【【KBK99.COM】】아시안카지노정보
- 2 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 8 Almalfi
- 9 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 10 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 11 Athens multi site pass
- 12 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 17 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 18 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 19 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 24 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 25 Labor Day in Paris