I have been trying to book a table for later in October, but it sounds like they are closed. Does anyone know what is going on? the are normally closed only for two weeks in September. We wanted to stop on the way from Lecce to the masseria where we are staying near Ostuni. Any help would be appreciated or other recommendations.
Puglia: Al Fornello da Ricci in Ceglie messapica closed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 2 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 3 Recommend a tour company?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 6 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 7 Skiing in Austria?
- 8 Arles as a base?
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 12 Spanish Music
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome