I have about 2-3 spare days to spend in the Puglia region. My plan is to base myself in Bari, explore Bari, and then use one day to explore Lecce. Before you tell me "you need 2 weeks to see Puglia, not 2 days", note that I will be returning in the future and have these spare days and am dying to see a few places in Puglia. Are Bari/Lecce good to see? Should I base myself in Bari or Lecce if I'm flying into Bari, and then will be moving onto the Amalfi coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2For1 question
- 2 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 3 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Venice
- 9 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 12 Another Book List for Italy
- 13 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 14 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 15 Last night in Sweden
- 16 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations