I have about 2-3 spare days to spend in the Puglia region. My plan is to base myself in Bari, explore Bari, and then use one day to explore Lecce. Before you tell me "you need 2 weeks to see Puglia, not 2 days", note that I will be returning in the future and have these spare days and am dying to see a few places in Puglia. Are Bari/Lecce good to see? Should I base myself in Bari or Lecce if I'm flying into Bari, and then will be moving onto the Amalfi coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Bolivia
- 2 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 8 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 9 6-7 Days in France
- 10 Dijon in December!
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Korean Messages
- 25 Interesting places to visit