I have about 2-3 spare days to spend in the Puglia region. My plan is to base myself in Bari, explore Bari, and then use one day to explore Lecce. Before you tell me "you need 2 weeks to see Puglia, not 2 days", note that I will be returning in the future and have these spare days and am dying to see a few places in Puglia. Are Bari/Lecce good to see? Should I base myself in Bari or Lecce if I'm flying into Bari, and then will be moving onto the Amalfi coast.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Uffizi Phone Number
- 12 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 13 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 25 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg