Has anyone had luck seeing Puffins in August and if so, where?
From some online dabbling it looks like summer is the only time to see them.
The Firth of Forth apparently is a decent place to look. The other locations look beautiful but I might only have two days after Edinburgh and it might be a bit far to drive. We will see.
thank you for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia trip Planning
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 8 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 16 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 20 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 24 Tour of Northern Italy
- 25 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany