I will be on a cruise ship that stops in Reykjavik, (July) Djupivogur, (July)Seydisfjordur,(July) Akureyri,(early August) and Isafjordur. (early August) The cruise has a "puffin" tour to Papey Island, but it is full already. Where is a good place to get a local puffin tour? Any names of tour companies? Any other information about Djupivogur and any bird watching opportunities without going to Papey Island? thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 2 Italy/ Spain in December
- 3 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 4 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 5 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 6 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 7 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 8 Rental car scams in Italy
- 9 Venice - things to do?
- 10 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 11 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 12 Rental Car in Paris
- 13 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 10 Days in Iceland
- 17 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 20 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 21 Need Help, Iceland
- 22 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 23 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 24 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 25 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland