I will be on a cruise ship that stops in Reykjavik, (July) Djupivogur, (July)Seydisfjordur,(July) Akureyri,(early August) and Isafjordur. (early August) The cruise has a "puffin" tour to Papey Island, but it is full already. Where is a good place to get a local puffin tour? Any names of tour companies? Any other information about Djupivogur and any bird watching opportunities without going to Papey Island? thank you
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 3 Istanbul in April
- 4 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 5 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 8 Paris Recommendations
- 9 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 10 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 11 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 12 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 13 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 14 day trips from Stuttgart
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 17 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 18 Retirement Vacation
- 19 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 20 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 21 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 22 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 25 Ordering wine in Paris