We will be in Mallorca for 3 days Sept 28-Oct 1,2012. We'd like to stay in the Northeast part of the Island. Palma is in the Southwest. I know there's a train that goes from Palma to Soller which we will be using;is there a bus system that takes people around the rest of the island? renting a car is out of the question, I checked the rates>> over $100 (US) a day??? for a little VW???
public transportation on Mallorca,Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 6 at what point should one get health insurance
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland
- 8 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 9 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 12 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 13 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 14 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 15 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 16 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 17 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 18 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 19 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 20 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 21 2 weeks in Spain
- 22 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 25 First visit to France in November