We will be in Mallorca for 3 days Sept 28-Oct 1,2012. We'd like to stay in the Northeast part of the Island. Palma is in the Southwest. I know there's a train that goes from Palma to Soller which we will be using;is there a bus system that takes people around the rest of the island? renting a car is out of the question, I checked the rates>> over $100 (US) a day??? for a little VW???
public transportation on Mallorca,Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 2 We have no idea where to go!
- 3 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 4 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 5 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 6 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 11 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 18 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 21 France in December 2014
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto