I am planning a trip to northern Italy the last 2 weeks in June. Most of the transportation details are very straightforward, but I am having difficulty coordinating train/bus transportation from Venice to Dobbiaco and then from Dobbiaco to Bolzano. We will be staying in the youth hostels in both Dobbiaco and Bolzano. I have bits of information, but not enough to put it all together. Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
public transportation in the Dolomite area
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advent Season
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 4 Late night Mayfair
- 5 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 6 Lake Como and Santorini
- 7 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 10 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 11 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 12 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 13 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 14 Rome and Sorrento Honeymoon trip report!
- 15 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 16 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 17 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 18 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 19 Copenhagen public transportation
- 20 "Must See" Day Trips from London/Paris
- 21 Prague to Poland
- 22 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 23 Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues and Spa
- 24 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 25 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice