Does anybody know if there is public transportation from Oxford to the small villages and towns in the Cotswalds, such as Burford and Stroud. We want to do some of the walks but stay in Oxford and we do not want to rent a car. Thanks
Public transportation in the Cotswalds
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 3 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 4 Where to stay for one night ???
- 5 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 6 Palermo and Taormina
- 7 Car Rental Locations
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 12 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 13 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 14 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 London Spy Sites
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 East coast trains