I will be travelling to Munich and staying near the Exhibition Center. I will be relying on public transportation while I am there. Is there a subway train or tram that goes directly from the Airport to the Exhibition Center. It looks like it is about thirty minutes away based on Google maps.
Also, it looks like it is about twenty minutes from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz. Can these tickets be purchased online or just at the train stations? Is there a train that goes directly there as well? I was also considering getting a week long or multiday pass while I am there, but there looks like there are several different options. I will primarily be traveling from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz area, except for one trip from the Airport. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Also, what are the approximate costs?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip with our dog
- 2 Can parking
- 3 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 4 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 13 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 14 Douro Valley in January?
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Munich and....???
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains