I will be travelling to Munich and staying near the Exhibition Center. I will be relying on public transportation while I am there. Is there a subway train or tram that goes directly from the Airport to the Exhibition Center. It looks like it is about thirty minutes away based on Google maps.
Also, it looks like it is about twenty minutes from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz. Can these tickets be purchased online or just at the train stations? Is there a train that goes directly there as well? I was also considering getting a week long or multiday pass while I am there, but there looks like there are several different options. I will primarily be traveling from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz area, except for one trip from the Airport. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Also, what are the approximate costs?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 2 Madrid city centre?
- 3 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 5 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 6 train from ravenna to parma
- 7 counselling in West London
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 13 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 14 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 15 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 16 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 17 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 18 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 19 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 20 Stonehenge and Bath
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Puglia
- 25 Avoid Viking River Cruises