I will be travelling to Munich and staying near the Exhibition Center. I will be relying on public transportation while I am there. Is there a subway train or tram that goes directly from the Airport to the Exhibition Center. It looks like it is about thirty minutes away based on Google maps.
Also, it looks like it is about twenty minutes from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz. Can these tickets be purchased online or just at the train stations? Is there a train that goes directly there as well? I was also considering getting a week long or multiday pass while I am there, but there looks like there are several different options. I will primarily be traveling from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz area, except for one trip from the Airport. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Also, what are the approximate costs?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 4 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 5 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 6 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 7 Walking GPS?
- 8 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 9 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 10 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 11 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 12 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 13 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 14 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 15 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 16 Cost of Van from CDG
- 17 Portugal trains
- 18 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 19 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 20 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 21 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 22 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 23 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 24 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 25 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!