I will be travelling to Munich and staying near the Exhibition Center. I will be relying on public transportation while I am there. Is there a subway train or tram that goes directly from the Airport to the Exhibition Center. It looks like it is about thirty minutes away based on Google maps.
Also, it looks like it is about twenty minutes from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz. Can these tickets be purchased online or just at the train stations? Is there a train that goes directly there as well? I was also considering getting a week long or multiday pass while I am there, but there looks like there are several different options. I will primarily be traveling from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz area, except for one trip from the Airport. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Also, what are the approximate costs?
Thanks in advance!
Public Transportation in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 2 Greece and Turkey
- 3 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 6 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 7 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 10 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 11 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 12 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 13 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 14 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 15 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 16 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 17 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 18 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 19 Hotel in Lisbon
- 20 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 21 Tyrol - need general help
- 22 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 23 Italy food budget
- 24 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 25 Paris, One night for a foodie