I will be travelling to Munich and staying near the Exhibition Center. I will be relying on public transportation while I am there. Is there a subway train or tram that goes directly from the Airport to the Exhibition Center. It looks like it is about thirty minutes away based on Google maps.
Also, it looks like it is about twenty minutes from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz. Can these tickets be purchased online or just at the train stations? Is there a train that goes directly there as well? I was also considering getting a week long or multiday pass while I am there, but there looks like there are several different options. I will primarily be traveling from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz area, except for one trip from the Airport. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Also, what are the approximate costs?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall UK
- 2 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 3 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 4 French Wedding
- 5 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 6 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 7 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 8 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 9 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 10 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 11 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 12 I may be wrong....
- 13 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 14 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 17 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 20 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions