I will be travelling to Munich and staying near the Exhibition Center. I will be relying on public transportation while I am there. Is there a subway train or tram that goes directly from the Airport to the Exhibition Center. It looks like it is about thirty minutes away based on Google maps.
Also, it looks like it is about twenty minutes from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz. Can these tickets be purchased online or just at the train stations? Is there a train that goes directly there as well? I was also considering getting a week long or multiday pass while I am there, but there looks like there are several different options. I will primarily be traveling from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz area, except for one trip from the Airport. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Also, what are the approximate costs?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 2 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 3 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 8 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 11 Best Viking Sites
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 16 Greece
- 17 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 18 Paris advice with kids
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 tickets for Wimbledon
- 21 Chania
- 22 Iceland car rental agencies
- 23 Paris hotel
- 24 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 25 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question