I will be travelling to Munich and staying near the Exhibition Center. I will be relying on public transportation while I am there. Is there a subway train or tram that goes directly from the Airport to the Exhibition Center. It looks like it is about thirty minutes away based on Google maps.
Also, it looks like it is about twenty minutes from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz. Can these tickets be purchased online or just at the train stations? Is there a train that goes directly there as well? I was also considering getting a week long or multiday pass while I am there, but there looks like there are several different options. I will primarily be traveling from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz area, except for one trip from the Airport. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Also, what are the approximate costs?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baltic capitals
- 2 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 3 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 4 Major quake in central Itay
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 One quick week -- where in France?
- 7 Brugge or Ghent?
- 8 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 9 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 10 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 11 3 days with a Swindon base
- 12 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 15 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 16 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 21 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 22 Sicily transportation
- 23 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 24 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 25 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece