I will be travelling to Munich and staying near the Exhibition Center. I will be relying on public transportation while I am there. Is there a subway train or tram that goes directly from the Airport to the Exhibition Center. It looks like it is about thirty minutes away based on Google maps.
Also, it looks like it is about twenty minutes from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz. Can these tickets be purchased online or just at the train stations? Is there a train that goes directly there as well? I was also considering getting a week long or multiday pass while I am there, but there looks like there are several different options. I will primarily be traveling from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz area, except for one trip from the Airport. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Also, what are the approximate costs?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 3 Ballet Bolshoi
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 6 Belgian airports
- 7 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 10 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 11 Greece Travel Advice
- 12 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 13 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 European Championship
- 16 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 17 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 18 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 19 Normandy - driving trip
- 20 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 23 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 24 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 25 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris