I will be travelling to Munich and staying near the Exhibition Center. I will be relying on public transportation while I am there. Is there a subway train or tram that goes directly from the Airport to the Exhibition Center. It looks like it is about thirty minutes away based on Google maps.
Also, it looks like it is about twenty minutes from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz. Can these tickets be purchased online or just at the train stations? Is there a train that goes directly there as well? I was also considering getting a week long or multiday pass while I am there, but there looks like there are several different options. I will primarily be traveling from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz area, except for one trip from the Airport. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Also, what are the approximate costs?
Thanks in advance!
Public Transportation in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 Top 5 choices from London
- 3 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 6 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 7 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 8 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 9 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 10 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 11 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 12 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 13 Transportation in Paris
- 14 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 15 Greek Island honeymoon
- 16 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 17 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 18 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 19 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 20 2 for 1 tickets
- 21 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 22 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 23 Split to Venice. Help!
- 24 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 25 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?