I will be travelling to Munich and staying near the Exhibition Center. I will be relying on public transportation while I am there. Is there a subway train or tram that goes directly from the Airport to the Exhibition Center. It looks like it is about thirty minutes away based on Google maps.
Also, it looks like it is about twenty minutes from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz. Can these tickets be purchased online or just at the train stations? Is there a train that goes directly there as well? I was also considering getting a week long or multiday pass while I am there, but there looks like there are several different options. I will primarily be traveling from the Exhibition Center to the Marienplatz area, except for one trip from the Airport. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Also, what are the approximate costs?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cheap food in london
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Eating Indian In London
- 5 Sundays in Puglia
- 6 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 7 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 8 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 9 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 10 K-Day
- 11 ATM at airport
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Flat in London
- 15 Lay over time
- 16 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Spain in December
- 24 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 25 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries