We are spending a couple of days in London early next month and have reserved a flat in the Docklands area. I have not been to London in many years and don't know if it makes sense to purchase some sort of travel card (like the Oyster) or if many of the major tourist things will be accessible on foot. We don't mind walking and plan to view things such as the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden, etc. Also - we're arriving at Gatwick on Saturday evening. Would you have recommendations for getting to the docklands from the airport? Thanks very much!
Public transportation in London - 2 Days, 2 adults, 3 children
- 1 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 4 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 5 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 8 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 13 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 14 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 15 Istanbul in April
- 16 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 17 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 18 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 19 Paris Recommendations
- 20 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 22 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 23 day trips from Stuttgart
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013