I have couple of extra days in Granada and thinking of exploring white villages through day trips. Ronda definitely comes top of the list. Arcos de la frontera, Grazalema are also interesting. But at this point, it depends on practicality of public transportation connectivity as I do not drive.
Pls let me know how to plan day trips to white villages from Granada?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 2 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 6 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 7 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 8 Clean up spam
- 9 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 10 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 11 Is Sicily Safe?
- 12 Car rental help in Sicily
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 alItalia
- 15 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 16 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 17 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 18 Mykonos Beach Club
- 19 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 20 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 21 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 22 Visit to Engand
- 23 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 24 Trip in September
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?