Hello, we will be staying in a house in Rixensart/Genval and would like to know if there is any public transportation from there to Waterloo? We will be attending the Battle of Waterloo Re-Enactments in June 2015. The only public transportation options I've been able to find involve going back into Brussels and then going to Waterloo from there, which would take about 2 hours. Are there any local busses or trains we could use from Rixensart/Genval to Waterloo that would be faster? Thanks so much for any help!
Public transportation from Rixensart/Genval to Waterloo, Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 5 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 19 American Express
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?