Hello, we will be staying in a house in Rixensart/Genval and would like to know if there is any public transportation from there to Waterloo? We will be attending the Battle of Waterloo Re-Enactments in June 2015. The only public transportation options I've been able to find involve going back into Brussels and then going to Waterloo from there, which would take about 2 hours. Are there any local busses or trains we could use from Rixensart/Genval to Waterloo that would be faster? Thanks so much for any help!
Public transportation from Rixensart/Genval to Waterloo, Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 2 Majorca - where to stay?
- 3 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Dordogne in October
- 7 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 8 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 9 Does this sound feasible?
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Calling home from abroad
- 19 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 20 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 23 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 24 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?