I understand there is both a metro and a bus going from the airport in Athens to Piraeus near the ports. Could someone tell me where to go / how to do this? Which do you prefer? Do you know the costs? Where do I find the station from the airport? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노주소≤인터넷카지노
- 2 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노○온라인바카라
- 3 슈퍼카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라☆인터넷카지노주소
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik