I understand there is both a metro and a bus going from the airport in Athens to Piraeus near the ports. Could someone tell me where to go / how to do this? Which do you prefer? Do you know the costs? Where do I find the station from the airport? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A visit to Greenwich
- 2 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 3 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 6 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 7 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 8 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 9 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 10 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 11 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 14 블랙잭바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 15 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 16 바카라게임사이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 17 바카라게임✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 18 바카라사이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 19 바카라싸이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 20 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 21 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 22 인터넷바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 23 라이브바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 24 생방송바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 25 생중계바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노