I understand there is both a metro and a bus going from the airport in Athens to Piraeus near the ports. Could someone tell me where to go / how to do this? Which do you prefer? Do you know the costs? Where do I find the station from the airport? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milos beach stay
- 2 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 3 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 4 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 5 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 6 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 7 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 8 One day around Lake Brienz
- 9 Bayeux Restaurants
- 10 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 13 Best Viking Sites
- 14 Language to use in Belgium
- 15 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 16 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 17 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 18 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 19 Car Hire Bologna
- 20 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 21 San Sebastian Beaches
- 22 Skiathos 2017
- 23 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 24 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 25 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas