I understand there is both a metro and a bus going from the airport in Athens to Piraeus near the ports. Could someone tell me where to go / how to do this? Which do you prefer? Do you know the costs? Where do I find the station from the airport? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 3 Trip to Switzerland
- 4 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 5 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 Rome hotel
- 9 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 10 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Seville to Cordoba
- 14 London Hotel - Different Request
- 15 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 18 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 19 London 6 day itinerary
- 20 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 23 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 24 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont