I am planning a trip to Southern Spain and we will be in Algeciras and have thought about going over to Portugal. Are there buses that travel directly to Faro from Algeciras and if so, how long does this trip take? Does the bus go back to Seville and then you change to a bus to Faro? I am confused!
Public transportation from Algeciras, Spain to Faro, Portugal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 2 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Day trip from London to Paris
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 Transportation in Barcelona
- 7 Ste Remy France
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 15 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 19 5am arrival in Dublin
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 22 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 10 Hours in Brussels